Objectives: This ESR project will:
- Identify and examine organisational capabilities, processes and structures (formal and informal) that support and drive (or hinder) digital transformation.
- Investigate what are the organisational capabilities that advance (or hinder) the digital transformation and use of enabling technologies across industries (with particular focus on mature companies in low-tech sectors).
The research will mainly employ qualitative research design including action research approach.
- Roadmaps to renew organisational capabilities, processes and structures that are needed for digital transformation.
- Maturity models that illuminate different growth trajectories and digital transformation journeys.
- Capability readiness frameworks.