Objectives: The work of ESR 3 will be dedicated to understanding the interaction models of collaborative robots in organisations. The main objectives are to:
- Examine the effect of the introduction of social and collaborative robots on individual workers and, more in general, the main opportunities and challenges at the organisational level.
- Explore how technology acceptance will influence usage intention and usage behaviour and, more in general, on organisational performance.
- Identify the barriers to adoption of the use of technology.
- Identify the facilitators that help the adoption of new technology and the introduction of robots in organisational environments.
- Development of a framework for collaborative human robots in organisations.
- Development a new knowledge base on human-machine interaction models (data collection).
- Analysis of proper adoption of robotic-assisted managerial and policy implications.