Webinar on Open Access & Open Science
About this event
Publishing scientific articles and other publications as Open Access has become an established practice so much that it is now even a requirement for peer-reviewed publications in Horizon Europe projects. There are still however many doubts and questions about how to adopt the Open Access approach in the most useful and strategic way for each researcher. Organised in collaboration with the OpenInnoTrain MSCA-RISE project in the context of the International Open Access Week, this two hours session by Massimo Menichinelli (Research Fellow at RMIT Europe) discusses what it is, how it works and how it fits into Open Science, Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) and the Horizon Europe framework.
- What is Open Access?
- Why Open Access is important now?
- Open Science, DIY/Citizen Science and RRI
- Open Access / Open Science: a simple example
- Open Access in Horizon 2020/Europe projects
- Examples, platforms, tools and best practices