About this event
The Hyperledger Foundation in collaboration with the EINST4INE consortium is delighted to invite you to the upcoming webinar “Blockchain: A Revolution for Sustainable Global Supply Chains?”, which will take place on Thursday 22nd of June, at 7 pm (CET).
The webinar will feature:
- Daniela Barbosa, Hyperledger Executive Director and General Manager, Blockchain and Identity at the Linux Foundation.
- Marin Jovanovic, Associate Professor at Copenhagen Business School.
- Douglas Johnson-Poensgen, CEO & Founder at Circulor.
The agenda includes three presentations from the speakers, followed by an interactive Q&A session.
The main goals of this webinar are to:
- Explore industry insights on the practical applications of Hyperledger blockchain technologies.
- Bridge the gap between academic research and industry practices, fostering mutual learning and collaboration.
- Stimulate discussions about diverse blockchain applications beyond finance and crypto, particularly in sustainable global supply chains.
Registration is free of charge, however, spaces are limited and registration essential. Only registered participants will be accepted.